fredag 30. april 2010

Hatchlings on the way to the sea

Last year, on a morning after a nice mexican party (drinking tequila and mexican beer, eating vegetarian taco, having a cool Pinata), I was almost frightened when Amanda came running in to the camp screaming; "Roy, you better get your camera". And then in almost panic running around finding her own camera and somehow managed to tell me, and the rest of the gang ( that she woke up ) that there was some hatchlings on their way to the sea.

Many of us grabbed a camera, hoped it was our own and stumbled down the path to the sea, screamin' and shouting luckily. We was finally going to see hatchlings, if we could make it in time. and yeah we did. I managed to make this video with my photocamera before it managed to get to the seas and disappear from us. But I have taken it from amanda's facebook page and the short clip is the amazing race to the sea. It was a blast, and I wanna see more, many more of them again this year.

I wish myself good luck

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar