onsdag 12. mai 2010

Videos - Nature photography - images from the Wild Wonders of Europe.

Ahh, I should really get out and enjoy the beautiful nature I have around me. Here on the border to the Arctic, instead, I'm home, hopelessly lost in a webpage of ultimate photographies. It's beyond my imagination to think of all these wonderful motives. Even more it's even further beyond my patience to spend this time waiting for the perfect moment, waiting for the perfect second to come along.


Here in europe 68 of the best nature photographers have been sent out on a magnificent mission. Travel around the 48 countries and explore the wonderful nature in them. In stead of showing Europe as a world of concrete, posined sea, fields of wheat and other humanmade enviroment, they will show us the magnitude of Europes nature.

It's true, europe has manhy wonders and we should be better to enjoy the nature that's left than noan about what is gone. Ok, we must surely complain in an attempt to secure the nature that's left and to secure the biodeversity of europe. It's a good cause, and I hope seeing all these wonderful photographs of Europe's naturetreasure will help people take more care of their nature and help the organisations working for the preservation of our nature.

Among the photographers that has been around Europe is Mark Cawardine, an english photographer known from among the series "last chance to se". One of the norwegian photographers are Tom Schandy, a photographer that for many years have been among the best in Norway. Otherwise I'm not so familiar with European photographers, but this will absolutly make me explore this more. But before that; I will need worse weather than today. Now it's time to get out and enjoy my own nature.

Videos - Nature photography - images from the Wild Wonders of Europe.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar